How do you plan to use your VA in 2012?
Do you have a Virtual Assistant or know that you need one, but don’t know exactly how to utilize their skills? Don’t make the costly mistake of thinking that a VA is too costly or that it will take too much time to explain what you need.
The right Virtual Assistant is your right hand. An assistant that anticipates what you want before you ask. One that thinks outside of the box and question things that you may have never thought about. An Assistant that has your best interest in mind. One that corrects your weak spots. This type of VA is priceless and will be well worth every dollar spent.
Virtual Assistants come in various flavors and with various niches. However, many can do a multitude of tasks or have Multi-Va practices so that they can handle all of their clients needs.
Here are 5 things your VA can do for you in 2012 to make your life easier.
1. Bookkeeping- Have your Virtual Assistant manage your year-end bookkeeping and reconcile accounts.
2. Planning- Your Virtual Assistant can assist in creating your 2012 Marketing Calendar and other goals for the year.
3. Maintaining and Internet Presence- Your Virtual Assistant can assist by posting social media messages, creating blogs and submitting articles to online PR sites. Virtual Assistants can help you maintain a strong Internet presence. And remember, Google is crawling for new content all of the time, so the more you update your site, the more likely you are to be found online.
4. Designing Sales Material- Your Graphic Designer VA can design new marketing material for you so that you are ready for that next sales meeting.
5. Relationship Marketing- Your Virtual Assistant can assist you in building greater relationships with your clients by staying abreast of their achievements and assisting you in acknowledging them with cards and/or gifts.
So how do you plan to use your VA in 2012? Call us today for a FREE consultation so that you can have peace of mind tomorrow.